top of page

Animals and Homeopathy

Legally, in the UK, only a qualified veterinary surgeon can prescribe for or treat an animal with Homeopathy. However, an animal owner may give Homeopathic remedies to their own animals. It is recommended that remedies are sourced from licensed pharmacies for the said animals, farm or livestock.

It is advisable to seek advice from a Homeopathic Vet. A list is found at the British Association of Homeopathic Veterinary Surgeons.

Farmers and livestock owners increasingly use Homeopathy and Homeopathy at Wellie Level run courses with lectures by Homeopaths and Homeopathic veterinary surgeons.

As a Green Wellie Mentor with HAWL,  I can help coach animal owners when they are assessing the totality of symptoms of their animals. The choice of the remedy and the responsibility, however, remains with the animal owner and at no point does this replace the expertise or advice of a qualified vet.

For mentoring workshops I charge £25 per hour


Helios Pharmacy

Ainsworths Pharmacy

Freemans Pharmacy

Crossgates Farm Suppliers

British Association of Homeopathic Veterinary Surgeons

Homeopathy At Wellie level

Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons

bottom of page